- Our members have been extremely busy this week donating eggs to St Ann's Hospice for their Easter Egg hunts held at Wythenshawe Park and Heaton Park on 31st March.
- Find out how you can get involved here!
- Over the course of the week Altrincham has stepped forward and is taking up the Paint Your Town Pink challenge in aid of Prevent Breast Cancer.
- South Manchester Business Association (SMBA) are proud to support this cause and have arranged a bespoke networking event on Weds 14th March in aid of Prevent Breast Cancer.
- All guests are welcome to join the SMBA membership, both current and past members to celebrate this great cause. Join us, upstairs at The Con Club on Wednesday 14th! Get your ticket here!
- If you see a homeless person trying to sleep rough in tonight's freezing temperatures, you're urged to ring this emergency number 0161 2345339. or you can visit https://www.streetlink.org.uk/
- Outreach teams say it could save someone's life.
- Find out how SMBA could work for you, get in touch to book your place as a guest at our meetings today!
Leave a Reply