- Over the course of the week Altrincham has stepped forward and is taking up the Paint Your Town Pink challenge in aid of Prevent Breast Cancer.
- South Manchester Business Association (SMBA) are proud to support this cause and have arranged a bespoke Networking Event on Wednesday 14th March in aid of Prevent Breast Cancer.
- We will be meeting at The Con Club in Altrincham from 6pm.
- You can get your free ticket for the event here!
- As Prevent Breast Cancer is the only UK charity entirely dedicated to the prediction and prevention of breast cancer, they’re committed to freeing the world from the disease altogether. Unlike many cancer charities, they're focused on preventing, rather than curing. Promoting early diagnosis, screening and lifestyle changes, they believe they can stop the problem before it starts. And being situated at the only breast cancer prevention centre in the UK, they’re right at the front-line in the fight against the disease. To find out more about Prevent Breast Cancer you can visit their website or twitter.
- We look forward to seeing you this Wednesday!
Leave a Reply