Robert Renshaw of Renshaw Chartered Certified Accountants is a qualified accountant with an entrepreneurial manner to client issues.
He believes in a strong client relationship in order that business owners are relaxed to discuss issues affecting their business. He is motivated to help businesses succeed and enjoy the journey along the way. He specialises in business performance metrics and reporting systems, crisis management, taxation, financial modelling and forecasting, management and cost accounting, statutory accounts preparation and software and many other services.
With an entrepreneurial bedside manner, we are able to add value to businesses by providing pro-active advisory services utilising over 30 years’ experience.
As a team, we believe in building strong client relationships so that business owners are relaxed and feel they can discuss real issues affecting their business.
We are motivated to help businesses succeed and enjoy the journey along the way.
Typical size & type of Client that we attract
- Small to Medium sized enterprises with turnovers up to £5 million with staffing up to circa 50.
- Individuals and Limited Companies requiring Specialist Tax Advice.
- Statutory Accounts preparation
- Taxation – Corporate and Personal
- Specialist Tax Planning & Tax Strategies
- Management Accounts
- Performance Measurement & Analysis
- Business Distress
- Exit Formulation
- Implementation and management of Sage Accounting software
Sector Skills include
Manufacturing & Service Businesses including Employment agencies, Architects, Marketing, Debt Management Companies, Designers, Contractors, Medical, IFAs, Telecoms, House builders, Surveyors, Civil Engineers, Bookmakers.