- We've been searching the archives of member's blogs and came across a piece from SMBA member Dan Walker of MLP Law.
- The message of their news piece is still just as relevant today, highlighting the importance of investing in your people, those who you employ and celebrating a team's achievements.
- Read the full blog below and take a look at MLP Law's useful Guides in their Knowledge Hub here, covering topics from GDPR to Employment Law.
- Clinching a deal for a client, receiving great feedback from a happy client about one, or more, of your team, and celebrating team members who have gone the extra mile. Absolutely three of the best parts of the role of a Managing Director. Having an amazing group of people and helping them perform at their very best for the benefit of our clients, and their own development and satisfaction, is what gets me out of bed in the morning.
- Really pleased then to read the article in this month’s Legal Practice Magazine on our journey so far and sharing the story that investing in people, training and IT to allow people to do their jobs well gives you the greatest payback. It’s more a testament to the hard work, determination and brilliance of the team we have here at MLP.
- Our goal is to attract, develop and retain elite performers and those with elite potential in each and every role in our business. We then work to retain and motivate those elite performers.
- If you’re interested in learning more about the MLP difference, and how we can add value to your business as a client or development as an individual, please get in touch by calling 0161 926 9969 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply